Our Hereford Cleaning Staff
Knightsbridge CCS staff:
- Our cleaning staff policy is one of integrity, honesty and reliability.
- For your peace of mind all Knightsbridge CCS cleaning staff are fully insured
- All Knightsbridge CCS cleaning staff are carefully selected, including reference checking
- Cleaning Staff are fully trained, supervised and monitored against high standards
- All cleaning staff undergo on the job cleaning training to ensure all cleaning; scrubbing, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, vacuuming and sparkle finishes achieve the highest standards
- All Knightsbridge CCS cleaning staff have contracts of employment to be a cleaner in Hereford for us
- We fully comply with the latest Home Office rules and regulations with respect to eligibility to work in the UK
- We recognise TUPE regulations
- Knightsbridge CCS cleaning services provide plain cleaning uniforms are worn and cleaning supervisors are present on site as a direct point of contact at Commercial cleaning locations for your peace of mind
- Knightsbridge CCS cleaning services is an equal opportunities employer
Health and Safety:
As part of our commitment to a safe working environment for our cleaning staff and ultimately a safe clean working environment for our clients employees we implement the following:
- Health and safety policy in all cleaning whether domestic or commercial
- Safety method statements throughout all cleaning jobs
- Risk Assessment carried out where required depending on the cleaning environment
- Tailored internal training for all our cleaners in Hereford
To arrange an introductory Hereford cleaning consultation or cleaning quote please call us on 01432 350 486 or visit our contact page.
Further domestic cleaning questions? Please click here to visit our FREQUENTLY ASKED CLEANING QUESTIONS page.